Saturday, February 9, 2008

Why Common Sense Data?

This blog is for information I find interesting regarding economic and social issues.

The education sector is one of the areas that fascinate me. I believe that the U.S. education system is in a state of limbo, while much of the rest of the world is progressing beyond where we are as a country, primarily by studying the U.S. education system and improving upon it. I have posted a lot of education industry information at my firm's website, http://www.arcadybay.com/.

Click here to go to the page with the postings.

On the economic side it is sad to say that the american public would rather hear "happy talk" from politicians and blame anyone else (i.e., immigrants, nasty corporations, rich people, the "other " political party. etc.) but themselves regarding issues that impact them.

It seems tha the media and our politicians prefer misleading the general public rather than presenting facts to help everyone make informed decisions.

So this blog will have information and data that I hope presents facts and reality (at least from my viewpoint) that may be interesting.

No comments: